FREE $62 Garnet Ring Enclosed!

From: HotDeals
Subject: FREE $62 Garnet Ring Enclosed!
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:46:01 MST

Re: Valuable FREE Reward #0172B

You have been selected to receive a beautiful, Genuine Garnet Ring, appraised by a certified gemologist at $62.00 for FREE! Yes, this is not a misprint — this lovely ring, that you’ll be happy to show off is yours FREE! All we ask is that you pay $4.95 to help defray our postage, handling and insurance costs.

Click here for further details on how to claim your free Genuine Garnet Ring. Please note that this is a very special, limited time opportunity.

Call Now!
Operators Are Standing By
1-800-503-5996
Offer Ends Soon!

Name Of Article: Lady’s genuine garnet,
cubic zirconia accented, and gold-plated designer ring

Approximate: 3 oval, faceted
garnets

Weight: 4 ct.tw.
1 = 9x7 mm oval
2= 7x5 mm oval

Additional: 3 round, faceted
cubic zirconia accent stones
3 mm diameter

Base Metal: 14kt. yellow gold-electroplate
Estimated Retail Appraisal Value: $62.00

QUALITY ASSURANCE CERTIFICATION:

*The Garnet Ring is FREE through this limited time offer. All we ask is that you pay $4.95 to defray the postage, handling, and insurance costs.

Remove yourself from this list by either:
Entering your email address below and clicking REMOVE:
OR
This message was sent to address address@hidden
pmguid:ud.ucr.7imqm

pmg