Special Event of Linux User Club India

From: gitesh trivedi
Subject: Special Event of Linux User Club India
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:39:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir,

We are fresh Linux User Group of India. Our group is
mainly involved with
system administration and other relevant issues on
Linux/Unix.
We try to solve the queries and problems raised by our
members.
We also share the technical knowledge of our members,
their tips
and techniques and refresh our knowledge on
Linux/Unix.

The membership with Linux User Club India is free!

We are arranging an Event for our users
group.The detail of the event follows..

Event Name: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON LINUX
Event Date: 13th January,2002.
Event Time: 10.00 A.M to 6.00 P.M
Event Place: 26,Jagganathpark,Nr.Malav
Talav,Jivarajpark,
             Ahmedabad-380051 Gujarat INDIA.
Other details you will get from our web site page
http://www25.brinkster.com/iluci/meetings.htm

Sir, if you have any relevant material regarding the
above topic i.e. on SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON LINUX or
any promotional input on the above event is highly
welcome from your side.Shell we expect something from
your side?

With

Regards,

Gitesh Trivedi