News section for hurd.gnu.org.

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: News section for hurd.gnu.org.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:45:02 +0100

Hi,

As some people (including me) thought that a news section was missing
from the Hurd web pages[1], I decided that someone should just do it.
And here is the work that it produced.  Jeroen and I can volunteer
to keep the news section up-to-date.

 [image of the Hurd logo] [ English ]
What's New

The GNU Hurd

Documentation
Installation
Getting Help
Source Code
Development
History

GNU Mach

Documentation
Installation
Source Code

What's new

Added a section called `What's new'.

The GNU Hurd is the GNU project's replacement for the Unix kernel. The Hurd is a collection of servers that run on the Mach microkernel to implement file systems, network protocols, file access control, and other features that are implemented by the Unix kernel or similar kernels (such as Linux).

[ English ]

Return to GNU's home page.

Please send FSF & GNU inquiries & questions to address@hidden. There are also other ways to contact the FSF.

Please send comments on these web pages to address@hidden, send other questions to address@hidden.

Copyright (C) 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA

Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.

Updated: $Date: 2001/10/06 22:50:31 $ $Author: marcus $

Alfred M. Szmidt