Hurd Hacking Guide

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: Hurd Hacking Guide
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:55:04 +0100

Hi!

After a while of inactivity, I finished a new edition of the Hurd
Hacking Guide. Apart from the usual layout fixes, spelling corrections,
clarifications and small extensions, I also removed the link to the
non-free OSF docs and to the Sourcef*rge Hurd page.

I hope this version qualifies as being apropriate for putting it up on
the hurd.gnu.org pages. You can find it as usual on
<http://www.8ung.at/shell/hhg.html>. The only thing that I'm not sure
about is inclusion of the FDL: At the moment, the document is not very
big, thus I did not include the complete FDL, but refered to the web
page that contains the full text of the license. Is this ok or should it
me modified?

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Jährling <address@hidden>    We're way ahead of you here.
Debian GNU/Linux user & Debian GNU/Hurd user The Hurd has always been on