Information about your website/East Bay Technologies

From: support
Subject: Information about your website/East Bay Technologies
Date: 20 May 2002 07:35:07 -0700

In searching for multimedia-content and multimedia related websites/content we
recently came across your site The GNU Hurd - GNU Project - Free Software
Foundation (FSF) - http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/software/hurd/install.html, and
wanted to let you know it (a link to your page -similar to a search engine) has
been included in our search engine.

This database/search engine can be searched using MediaGrab!, a new type of
search engine program that we have developed for searching for multimedia files
and websites.

This is not from an email list so you will not receive another email.

East Bay Technologies
http://www.eastbaytech.com