Re: Neal's FAQ - remove link to hurd-devel-tasks

From: Grant Bowman
Subject: Re: Neal's FAQ - remove link to hurd-devel-tasks
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:56:12 -0700

Hi Neal,

I assume you are not subscribed to web-hurd.  I posted the attached
email to the list a couple weeks ago.

I found another item that needs updating in your guide.  In section 7.2
the default editor is referred to as 'ae', though 'ae' is not in at
least the previous tarball.  (Sorry, I haven't checked the latest one
yet.)  The default editor I used was 'nano'.  I hope this can be updated
soon to prevent confusion among beginning users.  I have added a few
notes to supplement your guide on the Hurd wiki[1].

Regards,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <address@hidden>

[1] http://www.vmlinux.org/twiki/bin/view/Hurd/InstallNotes