A PLEA FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: ROSE FUMA
Subject: A PLEA FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 04:35:48

Compliments,
With humble heart and spirit I commit myself this day to write to you asking
for your benevolent and kind consideration of my plight for assistance .I am
making this contact on behalf of my family not minding the consequences but
hoping that you will understand our predicament and come to our aid and assist
us .I would also want to apologize for any inconveniences or embarrassment this
might cause your person, as we neither know each other personally nor have had
any previous contact or correspondence .

By deposition, I am Mrs. Roseline Fuma wife of deceased General Daniel Fuma,
who until his unfortunate death on the 8th of February 2001 was the Director of
Finance and Budgetary control for the National Union for the Total Independence
of Angola (UNITA) rebel faction of Angola. My husband was in charge of
activities between UNITA and her Diamond trading partners worldwide mainly in
Europe. Most of his activities cantered mainly around Diamond flown to Europe,
through his connections in London’s De Beer central selling organization (CSO)
to dealers contracted to UNITA. The revenue from these trades was basically
used for funding UNITA’s activities.

This Unfortunate incidence which has left my four children and me demoralized
happened at a check point near Lumbala, which shares a common boarder with
Zambia. It occurred when government militiamen indiscriminately opened fire on
my husband injuring him and two aides; my husband died two days later after the
incidence in a camp         during treatment. Considering the ongoing
intensified civil war between UNITA and the government, the children and I had
to relocate to a town in Namibia through the assistance of the UN Officials
where I am currently.

In April 2001, while going through my husbands confidential documents, I
discovered a certificate of deposit regarding a set of two boxes with
description of “antique materials” in a security firm in a West African country
.A personal hand written memo by my husband indicated that there was a total of
US $23,000,000.00 as the real content of the boxes, which was done so as to
disguise the real content there of for security reasons. Presently it is safe
and the content undisclosed to the security firm .

With the situation I have found the children and myself, I am asking your
assistance in putting up a formidable claim for the collection of those boxes
from the security firm in West Africa. You will be expected to invest same in
your name on my behalf while maintaining my anonymity in your propose business
undertaking .My situation is very desperate and I am incapacitated by the
situation, as I do not have the know-how to handle such amount of money.

I am soliciting your assistance in terms of logistics and material to be able
to move the consignment from the security firm as the consignment has incurred
a substantial amount of demurrage. All document concerning the consignment are
intact with me I shall be very grateful to hear from you by forwarding your
response to my alternative email address at address@hidden as soon as possible.
Thanks for your anticipated understanding and co-operation in this respect.
Yours sincerely.
Mrs. ROSELINE FUMA