Link to Hurd twiki

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Link to Hurd twiki
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:40:13 +0200

Hi,

I don't think the Wiki deserves its own link in the menu.  Among other
reasons[1], the menu partitions the Hurd web site, and the Wiki is not part
of that.  Alfred seemed to express a similar opinion in

I told you before that I am ok with a link to the Wiki on a page about related
projects, which in turn would have a menu item, and link to other Savanna
projects that are related to the Hurd and also to the wiki.

The people who are technically allowed to commit changes to the web page are
listed in the Savannah project page, you can look it up there.  But it is
custom to send patches here for discussion.

Thanks,
Marcus

[1] One other reason is that if we would add all links to the menu, it would
get pretty crowded in there.

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden
Marcus Brinkmann              GNU    http://www.gnu.org    address@hidden