VITAL ISSUE

From: TIFNY O
Subject: VITAL ISSUE
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:18:33 -0700

Dear Colleague,

I got your address from the internet.
 I am princess Tifny okoli the wife to the
 former Chairman South
Delta Petroleum Development Committee.
My husband was murdered by some Moslem
extremist immediately he publicly condemned the 11th September
terrorist attack on World Trade Centre
in USA. But before he finally gave up the ghost he revealed the
sum of $40millionUSD he deposited with a
Security and
Finance firm to me.
Now my life and that of my 11year old son is in danger
because the Moslems extremist are still
 after my life and that of my son. They have burnt our family house
and our known property. So what
I want from you  is to assist us in receiving this fund in your account
overseas. We will give you 15% of the
 total sum for
your assistance so that you will also
 send Letter of