Re: The Hurd FAQ translation

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: The Hurd FAQ translation
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:39:50 +0200

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 01:02:11AM +0200, Gonzalo Fernández Hernández wrote:
> I've translated the Hurd FAQ to Spanish. Here is the result in html format.
> It took me a lot of time so, please, hang it :).

Thanks, but we need the file in a different format.  Please translate the
file:

http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/faq.en.in

The other formats are generated from that, see:

http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/Makefile
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/faq-gen.pl

Can you submit the translated .in file?  Also, please give us an entry for

http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/faq-translators

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden