Re: Source distribution

From: Tom Hart
Subject: Re: Source distribution
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:27:15 -0500

James Morrison wrote:

--- Tom Hart <address@hidden> wrote:
"GNU distribues the Hurd sources only through CVS at present; users of Debian GNU/Linux can also obtain the Hurd sources as source debs."

In this case, I think it is more appropriate to just use Debian.  Debian has
no limitation to GNU/Linux for source packages.
Oops! That's my bad. I meant to say "users of Debian GNU/Hurd". But just plain "Debian" sounds good, too. :-)

---
Tom Hart
address@hidden