Re: original files to make translations

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: original files to make translations
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:26:14 +0300

Marcio Kuchma wrote:
i want to know how/where can i get the original files to make a
translation of the hurd website (http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd) - or a
url that explains it. i want something like a tarball with all files. :-)

If you want to translate the whole site, not only the FAQ, then take a look at http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html See in http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=hurd how to get all Hurd Web HTML pages using CVS. BTW I don't know the process in details and I could miss something.

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""