Re: Grey color #EEEE not in 256 palette - shows white.

From: James A Morrison
Subject: Re: Grey color #EEEE not in 256 palette - shows white.
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:58:55 -0500 (EST)

   From: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <address@hidden>
   CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
   Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:25:45 +0100

       I prefer the sidebar looking white than grey, so I think #eeeeee
       is fine.

   I think that the sidebar is supposed to be gray, but if it supposed to
   be white then this should be changed to be pure white.

 I also agree the sidebar is supposed to be grey.  However, it is currently
a light grey.  I think it should stay a light grey, thus white with only 256
colours, than be a darker grey all the time.

Jim