Please confirm your message

From: SmartList
Subject: Please confirm your message
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:18:11 -0500 (EST)

Your e-mail message with the subject of "FOA: address@hidden"
is being held because your address was not recognized.

To release your message for delivery, please send an empty message
to the following address, or use your mailer's "Reply" feature.

   address@hidden

This confirmation verifies that your message is legitimate and not
junk-mail.

[ This notice was generated by TMDA/0.59 (http://tmda.net/),
  an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]

--- Enclosed is a copy of your message.