I NEED YOU HELP

From: ahmedyussuf
Subject: I NEED YOU HELP
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:54:31 +0200

Sir/Madam,

     Before I go further with this mail to your person, I wish to introduce
myself to you, my name is AHMED YUSSUF,am a citizen of IRAQ residing
BAGDAD,with my wife and six kids and during the war I lost two of them,as you
shuold be aware of the situation in my country,we are absulately in chaos and
anardy, in the course of this Anglo America invasion, of my country, me and my
family laid our hands on certain artifacts from the musuem, which we now want
to dispose off, because of the poverty level that exist here in BAGDAD.

Your assistance to this effect would be highly appreciated,please kindly treat
this with utmost secrecy and confidential and for security reason let all our
conversaction be by mail for now first.please reply throuht my alternative,
address@hidden

God bless you and your family

Ahmed Yussuf