valve manufacturer and exporter from china

From: irene
Subject: valve manufacturer and exporter from china
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:44:29 +0800

Subject: Cooperation

Dear Sirs or Madam,
We got your contact information from internet. We know you are a famous valve
manufacturer in the world. We are a Chinese manufacturer of butterfly valve,
wafer check valve, y strainer, balancing valve, lift check valve.  We want to
know if you are looking for a valve supplier with high quality and low price
from China. If yes! Please kindly allow us introducing ourselves by this chance
as follow.

TANG SHAN HONG YUAN VALVE INDUSTRY CO., LTD. is located in Tangshan, Hebei
province, China, 140 kilometers southeast to Beijing. Hebei province is famous
for the Hometown of Casting.

Our factory is mainly in wafer butterfly valve, lug butterfly valve, flanged
butterfly valve, dual plates wafer check valve, balancing valve (multi-purpose
check valve), lift check valve and Y strainer. With the export experience, we
have been able to provide products with GB, API ANSI, BS, AS, DIN, ISO, JIS,
and various world standards. Beside our regular products, we also can make
products according to customers' logo, trademark and requirement. We also can
supply customers with valve fittings.

The other factory is specializing in casting. Such as gery iron casting,
ductile iron casting, stainless steel casting, sand casting, investment casting
( low wax casting).We export our machined casting parts to United States,
Korea, Germany. The main products are pump parts, pipe fittings, etc.

We are always welcoming to visit us for the business cooperation. We will do
our best to meet your requirement and make you satisfied with your purchase. If
you have any question, please feel free to contact me for prompt reply.

Best regards,
Irene
Tang Shan Hong Yuan Valve Industry Co.
Tel: 86-315-2728326