adding GNU/Hurd section

From: Robert Millan
Subject: adding GNU/Hurd section
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:13:10 +0000

Hi there!

Marcus, as you told me on your last mail:

  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/web-hurd/2003-08/msg00053.html

I have updated the Install section [1] of the Debian GNU/Hurd website, using
Neal's guide as a base (although I expect heavy modification, after changing
the context there are a lot of redundancies for example).

[1] http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

I would like to proceed updating the Install section [2] in upstream Hurd site
to reflect the existant distributions, which to the best of my knowledge are:

  GNU 0.2 (no link as it's obsolete)
  Debian GNU/Hurd
  Gentoo GNU/Hurd (http://hurd.rustedhalo.net/about.php)
  Bee GNU/Hurd
  (http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2003-07/msg00332.html)

[2] http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/install.html

Does all this sound ok? May I start sending patches?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)