Strive.To Humor Daily - October 20, 2003

From: Strive.To Humor
Subject: Strive.To Humor Daily - October 20, 2003
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:17:22 -0400

         * Strive.To Humor of the Day *

Free Newsletters: <A HREF=" http://ric1.com/go.e?001128 ">Click Here</A>

Want to win $10,000? Tell a friend about this newsletter!
<A HREF=" http://ric1.com/l.z.e?s=547827 ">Click to enter</A>

Want more Humor? The funniest pics on the net are here!
<A HREF=" http://www.ric1.com/go.e?355128 "> SendThisNow.com </A>

Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are travelling through Europe in
their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.
Suddenly, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses at
them through the windscreen and begins to masturbate.

"Quick, Quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination,"says
Sister Helen. Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but
he clings on.

"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the
Vatican," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water
burns his skin, but still clings on and continues with his hissing and
masturbating.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn.

"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn...................

She opens the window and shouts, "Get the f**k off our car you dirty little
wa*ker!