Re: broken link

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: broken link
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:39:50 +0100 (MET)

   > This mailing list is only for pages concerning
   > http://hurd.gnu.org, i.e. the offfical web page for the GNU Hurd
   > project.

   The broken link is on prominent position on hurd.gnu.org so this
   report is relevant. In fact, the page is not working and we are
   provinding a link to it.

The bug submitter reported that a page, not hosted by the GNU project,
was broken.  Not that a page being linked from hurd.gnu.org was
broken.  The bug submitter should have been more careful in his
crafting of the bug report.

   My generate script was a bit broken. The link should be working
   again within the time you are reciving this mail.  Search won't
   work for a while, we updated to Apache 2 and still have problems
   with scripts.

Thanks.