- Second Attempt: Your CHECK may be Waiting.

From: Sarah
Subject: - Second Attempt: Your CHECK may be Waiting.
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:15:26 -0400

As promised, we have reserved your position in our program but we can't fill your order until you confirm.

We're Trying to Hold Your Spot !

But we're moving very fast and we have a lot people who are waiting to be placed under you. You need to confirm right away. We'll notify you when you've got money coming!

We are holding a FREE position for:

at address@hidden

You must confirm your position immediately or you'll lose the customers who are waiting to be placed under you.

Remember, you can make money every time someone we placed under you makes a purchase. So go right ahead - before you do anything else - and click below:

If you are no longer interested in turning your computer into a cash cow, Please Remove Yourself below so we can place all these people under someone else who is ready.

Yours in Success,

sarah

7723370328

address@hidden
Third Wave/Imagine 2020

100% opt-in subscription/contact info.

Though memory sometimes evades us in the busy of the day, and if you are wondering how you got on our e-mail list, you subscribed or filled out an Internet request form. We assure you that our e-mail information is kept within a secure system and will NOT be forwarded. We hope you see the value of remaining with us, and in accordance with all Internet regulations should you choose to opt-out, we respect your wishes, and you may do so by a simple click on the link below.

To discontinue receipt of future mailings, simply follow this URL

Postal Info:
sarah collazo, 1621 se simmons st, port st lucie, fl, 34952