Re: Started German website translation

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Started German website translation
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:36:36 +0100 (MET)

   > Maybe m4 would also be a good candiate to look at.  Seems more
   > suitable then cpp.
   >
   > Just an idea...

   Did you already have the time to look at my proof of concept i sent
   to the list?

Only a very quick look, it is not exactly on the top of my priority
list.  Getting the floationg ideas and patches applied to the current
pages is though.  It seems that sv.gnu.org doesn't want to play nicely
with the wwwhurd project.

I'll comment about it when I get that issue sorted out.  Thanks for
the work!

   I'm not sure we need a preprocessor at all.

Maybe not.

Cheers.