IMR RADIO

From: IMR
Subject: IMR RADIO
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:45:22 -0500

Hello,

New Web Radio Site announcement:  Internet Marketing Radio

http://www.internetmarketingradio.com

This is not your typical site, it is full of information and some new programs that make it unique in the market place and the internet. For example:

OLD TIME RADIO Broadcasting, over 30,000 radio programs from the 30's,40's and 50's. This is great programming and the best on the internet.

Marketing Teleconferences, Tutorial Programs,

Infomercials, New Product Reviews

Great Music form around the world.

… and I've only just scratched the surface here.

 http://www.internetmarketingradio.com

You'll find lots of great information, plus more stories that show how real people are actually using some of the product advertised..

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at address@hidden .

All the best,

Dennis

If you have received this message by mistake, please excuse me for bothering you. But you might want to listen to some of the programming anyway.

two