Mr Eric Johnson

From: ericjohnson
Subject: Mr Eric Johnson
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:14:55 -0400 (EDT)

Good day to you.

I am Eric Johnson the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting
section of Eco bank Benin, in West Africa, and also a special account
officer of Mr.Hassan Balhas Ghadar, a Lebanese. He was a Seasoned
Contractor with Benin Cement Company in Benin Republic., who
unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines
Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 25,2003.

You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:
www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/ story/0,1280,-3555201,00.html

www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Mr.Ghadar has a fixed
deposit account with the bank and no other person knows about this
account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that his supposed next of
kin died along with him in the crash.

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted
you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Consequently, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives
for over 5 weeks now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of
kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$9.6 million can be paid to you and then you and me can share the
money. 70% to me and 30% to you.I have all necessary legal documents
that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is
your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. All documents of
transaction will be destroyed immediately we receive this money leaving
no trace to any place.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following
information to me:

a. Complete names
b. Private telephone number
c. Private fax number
d. Private email

Until you write,have a nice day and God bless.Please through this box
address@hidden thanks for your understanding.

Until you write,have a nice day and God bless.

Sincerely,
Mr Eric Johnson

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito CORREO.TERRA.COM.GT
 Haz click en http://www.terra.com.gt/correo/