natural gas, liquified petroleum generator set

From: BruceBi-NG/LPG Generator Set
Subject: natural gas, liquified petroleum generator set
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:48:42 +0800

Dear Sir,

Chenchang Power Technology Co., Ltd is a professional NG, LPG generator set designer and manufacturer in China.
Our technology is 1st class of the world and No. 1 in China.
Our factory located in Shanghai. The production ability is 10000set per month.

For better understanding of our products, Kindly visit our Showroom Online at: http://www.ccc-sh.ebigchina.com

NG (natural gas), LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Generator Set

natural gas generator set or liquified petroleum gas generator set
1.0KW
1.5KW
2.0KW
3.0KW
4.0KW
5.0KW

liquified petroleum gas water pump
2inch
3inch
4inch

Ø         Stable, long life (20% ~ 25% longer life than gasoline genset)
Ø         Low malfunction rate, little after sales work need to be done.
Ø         Easy start and operate
Ø         Environment protection, passed USA EPA (Environment Protection Agency) approval.
Ø         Low HC, CO emission rate. No smoke
Ø         Energy Saving, the operation cost is only 30% of gasoline generator set or lower cost.

Should you need any further information about our product, please feel free to contact us.
We shall be very glad to serve you.

Opimal Solution for Engergy Saving--Chenchang Green NG, LPG Genset

Bruce Bi / International Marketing Dept. (Email: address@hidden)

NG (natural gas), LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Generator Set
Shanghai Chenchang Power Technology Co., Ltd.
No.12 Huayi Village, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai.China
Tel: +86-21-69799210, 69799211, 69799219 ext. 816
Fax: +86-21-69799217