Re: Your website hasn't been updated

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Your website hasn't been updated
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:11:33 +0200

   I've been interested in the hurd project for several years and I've
   just checked by your web page and I noticed that it doesn't seem to
   have been meaningfully updated in quite some time.

Do you have any meaningful content to add?

   If I hadn't known better, I would have thought the project had been
   scrapped.

GNU projects are quite well known to not update their web pages from
my experience.  Just cause the web pages aren't updated, doesn't mean
that the project died; it might just mean that people are coding on
useful things... ;)