Link Exchange/Affiliate with your website

From: Veronique
Subject: Link Exchange/Affiliate with your website
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:15:24 -0700

Warm Greetings:

My name is Veronique Raskin. I am the founder and CEO of the Organic Wine
Company. As a pioneer in the field of high quality Organic French wines, I
believe I have a LINK EXCHANGE AND AFFILIATE opportunity that would benefit
both our websites and businesses.

I am contacting you today because our webmaster found you in Google or you are
already directly or indirectly linked to my websites through the existing
network of link partners and affiliates.  Specifically on this page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html

Our first campaign has been quite successful and, since I am launching a new
website dedicated to my Wine Club (http://www.ecowineclub.com), I believe you
could be interested to enroll as a Link Partner and additionally as an
Affiliate to this new site. This will increase your link popularity for one
thing and provide an opportunity for residual income, each client referred by
you becoming a potential little source of its own!

Since many of the search engine rankings are based heavily on link popularity,
by linking to each other we will both benefit from a better visibility.

To exchange links with us, please FILL IN THE FORM on the following page:
http://www.ecowineclub.com/links.htm

To register as an affiliate, click here and follow the simple instructions:
https://www.nexternal.com/shared/affiliates/form.asp?CS=ecowine

By the same token, if you're interested in joining my club, I have created a
special coupon for my link partners. It's an additional $8 discount that you
may retrieve by typing "Link" in the coupon box of the shopping cart. This is a
small gesture of appreciation for your time and a chance for you to understand
what I am working for!
http://www.nexternal.com/ecowine/?Target=products.asp&CategoryID=31

For 25 years I have imported and distributed in the US a beautiful selection of
handcrafted wines from the south of France. Through a combination of reason and
passion, I have promoted the development of organic viticulture. One of my
biggest concerns when I am locating linking partners is that our offers do not
compete, but rather complement one another. This way, I can be sure that we
will both benefit from improved search engine rankings and, therefore, improved
traffic and sales. Thank you for your consideration and for taking a moment
from your day to explore the extra value I can bring to your own services or
products. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Veronique Raskin, CEO
The Organic Wine Company, Inc

P.S. If you're interested in talking with me personally, please give me Toll
Free at 1-888-eco-wine

Notice: This email may contain notification, product updates, promotion, other
information, advertisement, or solicitation that the sender believes may be of
interest to you or that you requested. Please be advised: If you reply to this
message with “remove” or “unsubscribe” in the Subject, your address will be
removed from our database and you will not receive further product updates,
information, notices or announcements. For questions or concerns about the
Organic Wine Company, please contact address@hidden or via mail 1592 Union
Street, #350 San Francisco, CA 94123 http://www.ecowineclub.com