(no subject)

From: Patricia Dugre
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:35:20 -0800

FOR THE GRAND OPENING OF FRIDAY MORNING'S...

www.FridayMornings.com

Hello, my name is Patricia and I have opened a small web based business called Friday Morning's.  I am a senior citizen and live in beautiful Wellington, Florida.

I have a varied inventory of home decor, luggage for that special trip and electronics for the teenager who "has to have it" and much, much more.

As a consumer myself, I am aware of the high cost of everyday items.  That's why I have cut my prices to the bare bone.  And I have a flat rate shipping fee, so matter how many items you might purchase, the shipping fee will remain the same.

So I hope you will stop by www.FridayMornings.com and visit.  Let us know what you think.

Sincerely,
Patricia Dugre
President