Here is your Nintendo DS

From: Gift fox
Subject: Here is your Nintendo DS
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:03:01 -0500 (EST)

*Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older and participation in our program is required. You will need to meet the entire gift Eligibility requirement which include 1) signing up and confirming your giftfox.com membership, 2) referring three friends 3) the completion or purchase of one sponsored offer.

We are a service provider and not the seller of the product(s) or service(s) contained in the email.
If you would like to write us you can do so at:

8345 NW 66TH ST Suite 6748
Miami, FL 33166

If you prefer not to receive emails from us, follow the link below. To Opt-out