Re: faq updated

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: faq updated
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:03:51 +0100

   >    I can rename the file to something more generic.  For now I
   >    have added xkb-current.tar.gz.  By doing this we don't have to
   >    update the FAQ for every time I update it.
   >
   >    You can also add xkbdata.tar.gz to the FAQ.  It is the file
   >    that contains the actual keymaps.
   >
   > Can you write a new entry for it?

   Can't you just update it? :)

   Otherwise I can send in a patch another time.

You know better what files are needed and what information might be
useful for the entry then I do.

   What I mean is that I never had any problems with colors and I think
   this is not relevant anymore.  I am not talking about Marcus' console.

AFAIK, colors never worked if you used `mach', they only work if you
use `mach-color' as the terminal type.