Page Rank 5 Link Exchange

From: Jordan
Subject: Page Rank 5 Link Exchange
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:19:54 -0100

Hi,

I have visited your site and I would like to propose a link exchange
partnership with your site.

As you probably already know,  link popularity is a major factor in getting
your site noticed by the search engines and getting traffic onto your site.
Additional links will help both you and us to get more traffic.

I have 4 high page rank sites that I would like to exchange links with.
Please add the below links to a "page" that has a Google page rank of "2" or
more, preferably "3".  We will only link back if you meet this requirement.

Here is the information for the 4 links:

Title:  Nature's Natural Facelift
is a non-surgical product that produces great results.

Title:  Exotic Mangosteen Fruit
the number one company that markets mangosteen juice.

Title:  Wolfberry
can give you through a new health drink called MonaVie.

Title:  Buy Zija Juice
and is found to be a most incredible natural source of vitamins and
minerals.  Find out how to purchase Zija, the only product to use moringa in
a new health juice.

Again, please add these sites to a minimum Google page rank 2 page.  Once
you have done this please reply to this message and give me your linking
information.  I will put your link up ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards,

Jordan Klause
Link Developement Manager