Wanted Hurd installation CDs - student in kerala, INDIA

From: ANIL C JOHN
Subject: Wanted Hurd installation CDs - student in kerala, INDIA
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:55:36 +0500 (IST)

Dear Sir,

Wanted to buy Hurd Installation CDs as soon as
possible,
for my curriculum project. Please help by giving me links to buying the
installation CDs or reference to those who give it. By the way i have
no access to high speed internet connectivity to download the ISO
images of the CD from debian site. Please help by your valuable
suggestions Yours sincerely, Anil C John s8 - cse gec
thrissur, kerala INDIA