Realtor Needed

From: Scott Williams
Subject: Realtor Needed
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 05:17:16 -0800

You were referred to us because we are in desperate need of Realtors,
Appraisers, Inspectors and Property Managers.

At no cost we offer a nationwide marketing referral site for Real Estate
Professionals. Http://www.closeofescrow.com is a brand new site. This is a real
offer without catches.

Please log-in and create/update your profile to include your contact
information so consumers can locate you today.

Thanks,

Scott Williams
COE Accounts Manager

PLEASE NOTE: This is an opt-in list. You were included to this mailing list
because you either signed up at our Website or asked for information about
Close of Escrow or were referred to us. If we have your e-mail address by error
or someone used your address without your permission, please go to
http://www.closeofescrow.com/contactus.php type in the email address that you
want to be removed and type removeme in the subject line and we will take you
off our mailing list right away. We do not want to spam anyone, and if we have,
it was unintentional and we sincerely apologize!