Sales Inquiry

From: Jonathan Rodriguez
Subject: Sales Inquiry
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:46:13 -0400

Hello. I am interested in building a long-term relationship with your business.
I am an
independent salesperson of BitMar Networks; creators of WebBrowserTV.
WebBrowserTV
is a computer software (CD-ROM) which allows users to be able to watch live
WORLDWIDE
television, right from their computers. There are no monthly payments involved
as with regular
local providers. Users simply purchase the software and run it from their
computers, and
they can watch unlimited, live, worldwide television!

I figured, since this is a new product relatively new to the market, that
perhaps you can
take advantage of reselling WebBrowserTV to other businesses or end-consumers,
and
increase your sales by a large percentage. In that case, I would become your
supplier and we
would both become team players of the same team. I have attached our Pricing
and PO Form
to this email for your review. You can markup the price at your discretion. I
also included a sample
picture of the software. For more information on WebBrowserTV, please visit
www.bitmar.com/products

Please feel free to contact me if you feel that WebBrowserTV could be a
lucrative option
within your business. Thank you!

Respectfully,

Jonathan Rodriguez,