Esperanto translation available

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Esperanto translation available
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:07:27 +0200

Hi,

It looks like summer is translation-time for many people, so here is
another one, into Esperanto this time.  I translated roughly the two
thirds of the website and I might translate the rest eventually when I
have time.  This consists of the following 11 files:

  changelogs.eo.html
  devel.eo.html
  docs.eo.html
  download.eo.html
  help.eo.html
  history.eo.html
  hurd-l4.eo.html
  hurd.eo.html
  install.eo.html
  related-projects.eo.html
  whatsnew.eo.html

They are available at:  http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/hurd/eo/ .

If you look at the page headers and footers where links to other
languages appear, I made the assumptions that all the pages I translated
where also translated into each one of the other languages.  I know this
is not exactly true, but since I used some M4 magic, it made it easier
for me.  If this is too much of a problem, I can fix it.

Obviously, there might be other errors, so please let me know.

Thanks/Dankon,
Ludovic.