Unlimited Call for mobile in Malaysia

From: Anderson from Kajang
Subject: Unlimited Call for mobile in Malaysia
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:13:27 +0800

Unbelievable! Unlimited call mobile to mobile.

First time in Malaysia. You can now make UNLIMITED phone call using your mobile phone. You have no worry about high mobile phone bill. You may talk until "the cow come home" with no addition charges.

This system apply to mobile phone, office phone and house phone.

Please call any one of us for a FREE demo.

From
Streaming Mobile Technology
M2C/24, Tingkat 2, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1A,
Pandan Indah, Cheras, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: 03-4294 6436

Cheras ------------- Dr BT Lee (Money Mastery graduate) ---019-219 6436

Kajang ---------------Anderson Wong ---------------------- 013-380 4672
Jalan Ipoh-----------Sonny Ho ------------------------------- 016-227 2628
Puchong------------ Peter Ng  (Money Mastery graduate)---- -- 019-382 6088

Spamming is Bad
If we have accidentally send to wrong person or you do not wish to receive any of our emails, please reply with the subject "REMOVE"