Re: the hurd homepage translation

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: Re: the hurd homepage translation
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:10:19 +0200

> I fixed a small typo in mig.pl.html, MiG is a interface generator for
> Mach 3.0, not GNU Mach 3.0 (which does not exist).  Also, could you
> send a patch to update the translated pages to use proper UTF-8?
Thanks for the correction.

About the encoding: it would perhaps be difficult to find out at which
point the double-byte UTF-8 characters got mangled but I doubt a diff
patch in a mail would arrive intact, so could you please download the
files from http://www.zabor.org/balrog/hurd (the tarball has the four
files too)?
Thanks in advance.
Here is an example of what "diff | less" returns for the file I sent
and what www.gnu.org emits:
< aby mog<C5><82>a zosta<C4><87> dodana na tej stronie.
--
balrog 2oo5