``HURD'' is not the proper spelling

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: ``HURD'' is not the proper spelling
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:18:12 -0400

Hi Webmasters!

----- Forwarded message from James Youngman <address@hidden> -----
From: James Youngman <address@hidden>
To: Thomas Schwinge <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Welcome to the GNU Project's Summer of Code effort

On 4/30/06, Thomas Schwinge <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
>Oh, and could you please change ``HURD'' to ``Hurd'' in
>`who-mentors-for-what.html'?  It's a bit of a mistake that the Hurd logo
>is written like ``HURD'', if that's where you got it from.

Done - for that page only.

That would also need to be fixed in the <meta> tags on
http://www.gnu.org/ and probably on other pages too.   I can't change
those pages.   If you need to get those changed, you should probably
send email to address@hidden
----- End forwarded message -----

Could you please take care of that?  I can refer you to our FAQ:
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/faq.en.html#q1-2>.  I have no idea
how many pages need to be fixed.

As I only have access to the main Hurd pages--as far as I can tell--I'm
not able to fix this myself.

Thanks.

Regards,
 Thomas