Re: updated Slovak page

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: updated Slovak page
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:25:24 +0200

Hello!

On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 12:33:13AM +0200, Peter Kotr?ka wrote:
> I am sorry for late update, but finaly it is here.

Thanks!  After making the hyperlinks look like they're supposed to look
like (i.e. ``href="/software/..."'' for the GNU server) I installed that
one.

For all web translators: we're currently trying to find a way to enable
each GNU translation team
(c.f.
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html#TranslationsUnderway>)
to directly commit to the Hurd project's web pages, without having to
explicitly add each person to the Hurd's Savannah group.  This is said to
be working for the Spanish translation team.  If someone knows how to
achieve that for the other teams, please speak up.

Regards,
 Thomas