Re: request for link updates on Hurd install.es.html

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: request for link updates on Hurd install.es.html
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:07:19 +0200

Hello!

The GNU Hurd's web pages -- and even more the translated ones -- are not
really up-to-date.  Most of the documentation work is being done on the
wiki these days, <http://bddebian.com/~wiki/>.

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 07:03:06PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
> We received this report on webmasters.  Please dtrt ...

> Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:38:19 -0500
> From: "Jonathan Rodriguez" <address@hidden>
>
> Cordial saludo, la presente es para pedirles es favor de actualizar los
> enlaces de la documentacion de instalacion del sistemas gnu/hurd en la
> pagina http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/install.es.html, ya que al dar clic
> para descargarlos no aparecen :(.

Thanks for reporting this; I simply removed the section containing the
invalid links.  <http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/hurd/running/debian/> is
what you want to read these days.

Regards,
 Thomas