Re: Should we announce it, when we change something in the wiki?

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: Should we announce it, when we change something in the wiki?
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:19:27 +0200

Hello!

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 08:05:23PM +0200, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> When doing some work in the wiki, should we announce it here or does the log
> suffice to keep people up to date?

I can only speak for myself: I'm reading every wiki change via the git
changes log.  I tend to make small announcements to relevant threads in
the development mailing lists, when I added documentation for something
which was requested there or which I though was useful to have
documented.

Regards,
 Thomas