Re: [Wesnoth-dev] open bug overview

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] open bug overview
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:14:34 +0100

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 11:12:55PM +0200, ott wrote:
> 11441 [--] "Unknown scenario" bug in HTTT
> 11374 [Ca] Princess of Wesnoth bug
>
> Similar bugs cropped up several times, here and in the forums.
> With #11374 strings in scenario files were clearly different
> to the original distribution in Crossroads, containing a
> tag "next_scenario=Princess_of_Wesnoth" which does not match
> "id=The_Princess_of_Wesnoth" as defined in Princess of Wesnoth; these
> have both been "The_Princess_of_Wesnoth" in the official sources
> for many moons.  With #11441 the player could not progress beyond
> Elves Besieged because of "Unknown scenario: Blackwater_Port" (this
> is the correct id).  Maybe someone was distributing a broken build,
> or, less likely, the files were modified by the user?  Both of these
> bug reports are for 0.8.8.  Time to close?

I've seen a similar problem in the tutorial, somewhere in 0.8.9+cvs
IIRC.  The 2nd tutorial scenario was not found.  I had started the
tutorial, saved it in-game, then in a later session loaded this
savegame, and hit the problem.  Just quitting the tutorial and
restarting it from fresh allowed me to reach 2nd scenario.

aybe there is still a bug lurking somewhere.

--
Yann Dirson    <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
     http://ydirson.free.fr/        | Check <http://www.debian.org/>