[Wesnoth-dev] Ulfserker too powerful?

From: David White
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Ulfserker too powerful?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:01:56 -0600

A number of people have suggested to me that the Ulfserker is going to be much too powerful with the changes we've made to it.

I'm considering reverting the changes to the Ulfserker's attack, making the only change that the Beserk ability is only active on offense, not on defense. I think this will make the Ulfserker a viable unit in both multiplayer and single player, and will then allow us to better test if the attack strength is truly underpowered.

Thoughts on this?

David