Re: [Wesnoth-dev] River Ford

From: James Spencer
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] River Ford
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:47:02 -0500

Sorry Dave I missed your reply on the forums about the ford:

http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65294#65294

That and Scott's follow up post are both perfectly valid. If the ford
is to go in I'd like to modify the original proposal so that it is an
alias of gc (like the bridge) and for it to use the letter 'k'
(Because I can't think of any other terrain that would want to use
'k', unless we need kanyons for KDE kompatibility).

So the real question is Dave / Any Other Person on This List: Are
there current strong objections to the river ford? (I can think of
several places where I'd rather use a ford than a bridge just for
diversity's sake)