[Wesnoth-dev] Server lost in the void?

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Server lost in the void?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:56:48 +0100

Hej allesammans,

Today nilfilter (ruediger AT gmx DOT net) logged on to IRC to ask for advice on backing up the server (217.160.141.22) he has been running for us, evidently since at least july 2004. According to him there is a wesnoth account, and ssh access provided for the dev team. This server is still running 0.8. He will be reinstalling the server from scratch, and wanted to consult with us before hand.

Evidently this server has somehow been lost somewhere on the way, at least I have never heard of it, which I think is very unfortunate, not to say outright rude.

If someone has any knowledge of this server and what might possibly have happened for it to get 'lost', I would very much appreciate if he would share it. It seems nilfilter is still willing to run a server for us after reinstalling his server, if we should want it.

/Sanna