Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New project member

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New project member
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:30:17 -0500

It's really nice to have you aboard.

Translations for asian languages have always been something quite lacking from this game, and it's nice to see that coming to an end.
Best of luck.

On Jun 5, 2005, at 8:50 PM, Nobuhito Okada wrote:

Thanks, Isaac,
Being helped by many guys, I did finally commit my Japanese
translation into CVS yesterday.
After getting used to it, I'd like to help other translators.

I have both Windows and Linux development enviroments, and I can help
to answer the questions about font problems or something about Asian
languages.

Thank you,
--
Nobuhito Okada as address@hidden