[Wesnoth-dev] mp-name generator improvements

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] mp-name generator improvements
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:25:08 +0200

Hi!
I think the random name-generator integrated in wesnoth has some
problems. The most important problem for me is that translations of
this do really sound *uhm* strange. I opend a bug report for this
matter. It would be great to have this improved, because it is rather
critical for a good impression of the game to have fitting names on
the mp-maps. At the moment they look like a mix between english and
the translation and do completely make no sense at all.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13468
Would be good if you have a look at this. I think it is especially
problematic for eastern european languages (cyrillic chars) and all
the asian translations.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic