[Wesnoth-dev] Restructuring the image dirs?

From: Hogne Håskjold
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Restructuring the image dirs?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:50:41 +0200

Hi

The number of image files in Wesnoth has increased quite a lot since the current directory structure where decided on. I think it's starting to get a bit messy.

wesnoth/images:         1526 files
wesnoth/images/terrain: 973 files

For the terrain dir I would like to see buildings/structured being moved out into a seperate dir. That would mean: castle, villages, encampment, ruins, ...

Also the flag gfx should be somewhere else I think.

I can't speak for the unit dir, but I guess other artists have some opinions on that one.

What I would like to know is if anyone else share my sentiments, and how much code change such a restructuring would require.

--
mvh                 (o_
Hogne Håskjold      //\