[Wesnoth-dev] cleanup in images/misc

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] cleanup in images/misc
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:47:06 -0500

I believe there are some images in some of the subdirectories that are not being used - some holdovers from the "wooden" UI we used to have.
I cleaned house on all of the old drake images during my cleanup of that race, fwiw, and I think the rest of the unit images are darn near being, if not all clean, in that respect.

Namely, the one folder that is rife with images which I think need some switching around is images/misc - several items in there should probably be moved to images/items, and some others might be candidates for removal.

Do we use the following?
<x-tad-smaller>botleft-corner.png
botright-corner.png
compass-north.png
compass-south.png
disk.png
experimental-rightside.png
folder-icon.png
font8x8.png
topleft-corner.png
topright-corner.png

I think these should be moved to images/items:
ball.png
cage.png
chest.png
item-darktome.png
item-flamesword.png
item-healingpotion.png
item-holywater.png
item-sceptreoffire.png
item-staff.png
item-stormtrident.png
trapdoor.png

Moving the items will break all references to them, but it will any time we do it, and I think we really ought to get it over with.</x-tad-smaller>