wget-dev

New Wget2 release?

From: John Scott
Subject: New Wget2 release?
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 02:48:55 +0000

Hi,

I thought I'd give you a poke. Maybe it's time to make a new release?

I'm about to make the jump in packaging the latest version in Debian, and a
year has been a long time. You may recall I'm the one that requested the DANE
support, and since a lot of Debian services use DANE, I think it'd be really
cool for us to have that support. (Yes, I know it's experimental.)

Thanks for your consideration