windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Getting started with the translation efforts

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Getting started with the translation efforts
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:05:53 -0400

Over the next few days, I'm going to be making some more changes to the text of each of the sins on the site, at which point they'll be ready for translation.

As far as building the translated versions of the site, I'd like to provide a Subversion repo for all the translations, and have each translation based in a subfolder of the repo.

Does this seem reasonable?

Some text can already be translated.

http://meta.windows7sins.org/ is a new site I've put up for translations and other meta efforts around the Windows 7 Sins campaign.

Please take a look and send any feedback to address@hidden